Business Development. Mainly for Europe. Working from the Israeli office in Petach Tikva.
Reporting to the head of the global business development group (based in Petach Tikva). 5 people in the team.
Expected travels: 4-12 times a year (each time for a few days).
About the company:
- Fast growing startup company
- Domain: big data analytics and digital customer experience management.
- 50 employees
- Existing clients from the leading and largest global organizations
- Backed by US VCs.
- Offices in Petach Tikva, NY, London.
- Must: Sales (or Business development) experience of enterprise software to large organizations (specifically: Banks or Insurance Companies or Telecoms or Airlines, or Retails)
- Domain priority:
- (First priority) Digital Customer Experience Management (web analytics/performance Analytics).
- Big Data Analytics (of digital data)
- Digital Security and fraud.
- Digital Compliance and Regulations
- Call Centers software
- Languages: fluent English – must. Other languages (and specifically Germany)
- Advantage: Technology background (like technical support experience, software development experience or at least academic background of Computer Science).