Redefine knowledge. Change everything.
What began as a small but ambitious tech-driven project led by three close friends, has quickly grown into a category-defining platform, which combines unmatched big data analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.
This is Glassbox.
We think and we work globally. Our teams brainstorm, apply research and inspire, together.
The passion and commitment to fulfill our mission lives through everything we do. Success here is a team effort.
Culture is our bedrock. We believe in hiring the best talents and in developing and nurturing them because, at the very core of our technology, there are people with their individualities, passions, and differences, and we love it.
Want to experience working in an exciting and fast-growing start-up within the London/Israeli tech industry?
Glassbox Digital, a leading Digital Customer Management platform, is seeking to hire a new and creative graphic designer to join a small yet awesome team for a 6 to 12 months internship programme. You must have a good understanding of the design software, plus excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential as you will work alongside Sales & Marketing.
You’ll own the creation and maintenance of both our marketing assets and content created to support the product and other marketing goals.
This is a huge opportunity to make a massive impact and accelerate your career at a growing and profitable technology start-up.
- Liaising with marketing to determine their requirements and timeline
- Developing concepts, graphics, templates and layouts for collateral, product illustrations, social media assets and more for the different teams to be more efficient in their posting on social media, the blog, email, and other channels.
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, and trade show collateral as needed.
- Graphic Design Experience as either an in-house designer or at a marketing agency. (We require work samples to apply for this position.) – Adobe, Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva
- Able to listen to abstract or verbal brief and translate into design
- Create various forms of content – e.g., infographics, ebooks, white papers, ppt, UX designs, motion graphics, social media banners
- Happy to challenge and be creative, find the edge, push it a little further
- Excellent IT skills
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
Although, this is an unpaid, part-time or full-time internship, you will receive a monthly allowance for expenses and travels.
You are preferably studying towards or have just finished a design degree, with a keen interest in the technology and/or software industry.
- Graphic Design: 2 years
Clerkenwell, London, EC1 or Bazel 25 Petah Tikvah