We think, and we work globally. Our teams brainstorm apply research and inspire, together.
The passion and commitment to fulfill our mission lives through everything we do. Success here is a team effort.
Culture is our bedrock. We believe in hiring the best talents and in developing and nurturing them because, at the very core of our technology, there are people with their individualistic, passions, and differences, and we love it!
We’re looking for an enthusiastic recruiter to join our global recruiting team and help us grow FAST, if you are passionate about people and innovative HR recruiter - we want to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
· Manage recruitment processes end-to-end: from the initial stages of job description, through sourcing, CVs scanning, phone interviews, reference checks and managing candidates’ pipeline
· Lead and coordinate all recruitment process communications with candidates. Organizing, leading and documenting post-interview debrief/feedback and communicate with interview teams and candidates.
· Work closely with hiring managers for an effective recruitment process
· Conduct passive candidates search through various search techniques, such as Linkedin boolean search and more
· Follow industry professionals and organizations to develop in-depth knowledge and familiarity with recruiting best practices
· 4+ years’ experience in global recruiting (mainly tech positions in the US and Europe regions), using creative methods and sourcing through Social Media recruiting platforms – a must
· Experience with an applicant tracking system (ATS). Preferably Comeet
· Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication skills
· Bachelor’s degree in human resources or a relevant related discipline – an advantage
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in Hebrew and English
· Hands-on experience with various hiring processes (CV screening, Phone interviews, job descriptions, reference checks….)
· Highly motivated, passionate, self-driven in fast-paced, dynamic environment
· People person and team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Working with Digital/Big Data/ analytics companies - an advantage