An exciting startup company dealing with Big Data Analytics and Digital Customer Experience Management is looking for an eager Business Development and Partners Manager. The role is to manage business development and sales processes mainly in the APAC markets, working from the Israeli offices in Petah Tikva.
Duties include managing partners like System Integrators and Resellers, managing enterprise sales processes, be in charge of the company's business at a specific geography, and be the contact point for the Partners at the company.
Requirements: three years experience in sales (must). Partners management experience (must). English (must). Pre-sell background - advantage. Technical background - advantage. Web Analytics experience - advantage. Other languages (Japanese, Chinese,) - advantage.
Glassbox is a fast growing startup company backed by US VCs, currently employing 80+ people with offices in Petah Tikva, Israel, in NY as well as in London. Glassbox’ customers list includes leading global organizations that use our data analytics and digital customer experience management solutions to optimize their digital channels.
1. Must: Three years Sales (or Business development) experience of enterprise software to large organizations (specifically: Banks or Insurance Companies or Telecoms or Airlines, or Retails)
2. Domain priority:
- Digital Customer Experience Management (web analytics/performance Analytics).
- Big Data Analytics (of digital data)
- Digital Security and fraud.
- Digital Compliance and Regulations experience
3. Languages: fluent English a must.
4. Advantage: Technology background (like technical support/ Pre sale experience, software development experience or at least academic background of Computer Science).