Redefine knowledge. Change everything.
What began as a small but ambitious tech-driven project led by three close friends, has quickly grown into a category-defining platform, which combines unmatched big data analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence. This is Glassbox.
We think, and we work globally. Our teams brainstorm apply research and inspire, together.
The passion and commitment to fulfill our mission lives through everything we do. Success here is a team effort.
Culture is our bedrock. We believe in hiring the best talents and in developing and nurturing them because, at the very core of our technology, there are people with their individualistic, passions, and differences, and we love it.
Glassbox’s finance team is looking for an experienced Finance Director. The Finance Director role represents a great opportunity to gain experience in many aspects of a finance department in a rapidly growing high-tech company. The Finance Director will be reporting to the CFO.
What your day to day will look like:
• Responsibility for the monthly, quarterly and annual closing process
• Overseeing accounting procedures and internal controls
• Preparing various analyses and tasks related to everyday activity as well as analyzing company performance
• Assisting with transfer pricing and ongoing tax matters
• Preparing annual tax returns and statutory reports (including CSO reports)
• Ongoing review of business agreements for revenue recognition policy compliance
• Working closely with finance teams in global subsidiaries
• Work closely with auditors in favor of annual audits
• Ad-Hoc projects
What should you bring to the table?
CPA with 7+ years of experience
• Experience from a similar position in a high-tech global company after a Big4 internship. Experience in SaaS company is a plus
• Strong knowledge and experience in US-GAAP and high-tech industry
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills
• Experience with working with Salesforce
• Experience with ERP systems, ideally Priority and NetSuite
• Experience working with BI systems including building reports (e.g. - Power BI)
• Highly motivated and committed, detail oriented, provides high quality results
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment, to prioritize workload and meet tight deadlines
• High level of independence with strong interpersonal and bilingual communication skills - written and verbal