As our WW Strategic Alliances Manager, you hold a pivotal role and are responsible for cultivating relationships and the Go-To-Market (GTM) aspects of Glassbox’s strategic alliances.
· You will be expected to handle and execute on joint (GTM) processes that will yield global revenue from strategic partnerships.
· You will engage our various departments including marketing, sales, product and legal in order to create awareness, enablement, commercial & legal frameworks and marketing presence all that are needed to ensure the success of our strategic partnerships.
· Meeting/exceeding a unique sales quota for new and existing customers, to drive with Partners [?]
· Reporting to the COO. cultivate
4+ years’ experience in leading strategic partnerships with results OR
Experience of working as Partners Manager at a global ISV - Mandatory
· Business professional English (written/spoken) – mandatory
* Familiar with Customer Experience Management / Application Performance Management / Web Analytics - Strong Advantage
* Enterprise Software Sales experience - advantage.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Ability to travel at least twice a quarter
· Possess both analytical and client relation skills
· Additional languages are an advantage