Redefine knowledge. Change everything.
What began as a small but ambitious tech-driven project led by three close friends, has quickly grown into a category-defining platform, which combines unmatched big data analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence. This is Glassbox.
We think, and we work globally. Our teams brainstorm apply research and inspire, together.
The passion and commitment to fulfill our mission lives through everything we do. Success here is a team effort.
Culture is our bedrock. We believe in hiring the best talents and in developing and nurturing them because, at the very core of our technology, there are people with their individualistic, passions, and differences, and we love it.
We’re looking for passionate HRBP to join our offices in NYC. This is a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle HR support to our employees and managers on site.
What you’ll do:
· Act as the HR Representative in our NYC office
· Working closely with managers and employees to improve work relationships, increase productivity and ensure effective communication
· Recruitment - Lead the recruitment process E2E (including online sourcing, social networking, managing external recruiters, interviewing and more) Working closely with hiring managers
· Implementing global HR processes and providing HR policy guidance (Performance review, Internal communication, Talent acquisition, Comp&Ben, Well Being and more)
· Culture & Engagement – play a key role in action planning around Survey results; help drive communications and changes to create a culture of clear roles and responsibilities and transparency on site
· Coaching & Development – work with managers to improve/enhance their leadership effectiveness with day to day advice and counsel and continuous feedback
· Analyze new trends in the industry
Who you are:
· You have 6+ years in HR fields
· Experience and knowledge of HR Platforms (“Hibob”, “Comeet” preferred)
· Experience working in a global company (a must)
· Full understanding of all HRBP functions and best practices and experience in implementing HR processes
· Communication, interpersonal, relationship building, consulting, teamwork and leadership skills
· You’re enthusiastic about what you do, you’re able to juggle many moving parts, and you’re passionate about HR.
· Experience of working in a Tech environment and especially in hyper growth stages
· You have the ability to network with other HR Representatives in the area (Benchmark)
· Working with Digital/Big Data/ analytics companies – an advantage
· BA/BS degree in Human Resources or related field
Location: New York
Reporting to VP Global HR (based in IL) with a dotted line to a local GM in Americas