Build and lead the Global Customer Success Team; supervising over the global team, providing training and mentorship to overachieve the goals of the company and the team as well as individual development while ensuring that the appropriate level of customer engagement is provided to our customers consistently
· Create and execute a success plan with the customers to ensure satisfaction with the Glassbox platform and services that result in renewals, expansion and reference-ability.
· Setting Success factors and executing a cohesive program strategy with tangible goals and performance utilization, along with sales and quality metrics.
· Research and implement a system that will best serve the customer success team and organization
· Interface Cross -functionally to drive Customer Success; collaborate with Sales, Professional Services and Business Insights to identify solutions to broader, more strategic issues for customers
· Conduct ongoing market research and competitive analysis to identify opportunities for growth in Customer Success services
· Provide quarterly renewal and up sell forecasts that are predictable and attainable.
· 5+ years of management experience in Customer Success, or related disciplines for a global SaaS or enterprise software business
· Experience in working with large enterprises and ensuring adoption and renewals of enterprise level software
· Bachelor's degree required in an appropriate field of study
· Experience working in scaling and rapidly changing work environment
· Demonstrated ability to design and implement processes
· Strong analytical skills with the capabilities to turn data into actionable plans
· Hands on proactive business approach and a true team player
· Experience building and managing a high performing Global Customer Success team
· Strong communicator and excellent presentation skills, ability to work and present to all level of the organization
· Tech savvy with the ability to learn new technologies
· CRM technology integration experience
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize under pressure