Redefine knowledge. Change everything.
What began as a small but ambitious tech-driven project led by three close friends, has quickly grown into a category-defining platform, which combines unmatched big data analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.
This is Glassbox.
We think and we work globally. Our teams brainstorm, apply research and inspire, together.
The passion and commitment to fulfill our mission lives through everything we do. Success here is a team effort.
Culture is our bedrock. We believe in hiring the best talents and in developing and nurturing them because, at the very core of our technology, there are people with their individualities, passions, and differences, and we love it.
Are you equally at home “in the field” as you are online? We are looking for a talented Event & Community Manager to join our marketing team.
This role will be the creative lead behind our offline events as well as in charge of growing our online community.
· Implement a Marketing Automation platform (Marketo/Hubspot/Other?) and integrate it with other systems
· Create and maintain HTML emails, online forms, landing pages, monthly newsletters etc.
· Configure, implement, customize, test, update and report on Marketing Automation campaigns, including lead nurturing programs and lead scoring programs
· Make sure your emails are CAN-SPAM compliant
· Optimize campaigns by testing:
o timing and frequency
o segmentation and personalization strategy
o email copy
o template designs, calls-to-action
o content sent
o mobile devices
· Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.)
· Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into customers
· Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email sends
· Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email
· Minimum two-year experience setting up and scoping Marketing Automation projects with Marketo/Hubspot/other and web analytics
· Excellent understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics such as sender score, deliverability, and sender reputation
· Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization
· Excellent writer and communicator (in both the written and verbal form)
· BA/BS or equivalent working experience