Redefine knowledge. Change everything.
What began as a small but ambitious tech-driven project led by three close friends, has quickly grown into a category-defining platform, which combines unmatched big data analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.
This is Glassbox.
We think and we work globally. Our teams brainstorm, apply research and inspire, together.
The passion and commitment to fulfill our mission lives through everything we do. Success here is a team effort.
Culture is our bedrock. We believe in hiring the best talents and in developing and nurturing them because, at the very core of our technology, there are people with their individualities, passions, and differences, and we love it.
If you are passionate about customer service and innovative tech savvy - we want to hear from you!
· Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in related discipline – Computer Science or Engineering degree preferred
· A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a pre-sales engineer (B2B) dealing web customer experience or web analytics or website monitoring
· Experience with web data analytics and web monitoring tools
· Previous experience working in product support teams and sales processes including product demonstration and training
· Understanding of web network protocol, being able to analyze browser to server communications (HTTP/S)
· Outstanding customer service skills and a passion for customer service
· Passionate commitment to quality and success
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Desire to work in a dynamic and fast moving startup environment
· Ability to work independently and in a team
· Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
· Building Customer/Partner relationships
· Team player, good interpersonal skills
· Ability to manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
· Willingness to travel occasionally